Subject: Re: Tess 616
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: The LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 08:10:41 -0400 (EDT)

On 29 Apr 1996, Ken Smith wrote:

> Any one who has not seen it should take a look at the latest Tess. 
> You can read all about it on //[email-masked] or I can upload the relevan
> sections here if any one wants.

Definitely send the relevant data to the list...I'd like to read that!

> David, have you got around to subscribing to Tess yet? Its only once a week and
> is a small file, around 20K

Nope, the last thing my e-mail box needs right now is more stuff piling up
in there.  =)  

                                     -David Warner
                                      [email-masked]
                                      http://www.albany.net/~dwarner

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  David Warner <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---